1. 1 loaf Bread
2. 1/2 cup grated Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
3. 1 Tomatoes
4. 1 Onions
5. 2 Green chillies
6. 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder
7. Salt to taste
8. Butter as needed
* Chop onions, chillies and tomatoes.
* Mix the grated paneer with chopped vegetables, salt, red chilli powder and keep aside.
* Take two bread slices and butter them, put some paneer mixture on one slice and cover it with other bread slice.
* Put this in sandwich toaster until the bread turns crispy and brown.
* Serve with ketchup.